Closing Positions

All,
     I really am going to cash without intending to.  I closed ERICY
yesterday at a good profit when it hit my target.  I closed EGGS today
at a great profit and HBOC at a small profit when they hit my stops.
U closed below my mental stop, so I'll close it at tomorrows open at a
good profit.  Dell is close to my 113 target and I have a limit close
order in on it.  That means I could be almost 80% cash again by this
week end.
     It's never bad to take profits, but I really don't want to be in
a large cash position here when I think we have a few more weeks of up
market.  On the other hand, maybe the market is trying to tell me
something.  I'll look at the charts hard this weekend before deciding
what to do.

Jim