Re: Quotes Plus 2

<<  I'm now thinking that maybe MetaStock can't
 read virtual files.  Is that right? >>

Metastock can read Virtual files, and you should be able to see the charts.
I'm not sure where you're running into problems. As I said, you can output the
symbols to Virtual files with scans or by dragging and dropping lists. If you
can see the symbols in the Virtual Setup program, you should be able to see
the charts in Metastock. Make sure that you reboot after first setting up the
Virtual profiles.

Brooke