Re: Windows 98

Mr. Smith

You may be not sarcastic but I think you missed the point. I was trying to be
very polite by not offending the victim of his system.
And I think your confusing anecdotal  with empirical evidence. In any case the
point was if he was running Win95 successfully and upgraded to Win98 correctly
he wouldn't be having any degradation. By the way I have been programming and
putting together many different computers for many years. I did not want to get
into complexities because that was not needed. By all means I don't want to
sound like I know enough write a book. Any way no offense was taken and I hope
none given to you. Also, you're correct - this is getting off topic.  :-)

Sean W. Smith wrote:

> Not to appear Sarcastic but obviosuly you have never programmed a computer
> and don't understand the underlying complexities that exist within.  Your
> emprical evidence is based on a sample of 1 which is statistically
> insignificant.  I could write a book on why your assumptions are wrong but
> its definitely off topic so I will leave it at that.  Again, I don't mean to
> seem like a smart ass but you arguments are unfounded.
>
> sorry,
> Sean

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard3.vcf"