RE: Windows 98

Not to appear Sarcastic but obviosuly you have never programmed a computer
and don't understand the underlying complexities that exist within.  Your
emprical evidence is based on a sample of 1 which is statistically
insignificant.  I could write a book on why your assumptions are wrong but
its definitely off topic so I will leave it at that.  Again, I don't mean to
seem like a smart ass but you arguments are unfounded.

sorry,
Sean