Re: The end of Dow ??

Many "experts" think the Asian recession wave died somewhere in the Pacific on
it's way to the United States. I think they are partly right. Part of the wave
did die in the Pacific, but the other part is making its way East through
Russia, the Middle East oil countries and into Western Europe, Germany, France
and on to the United States. Just take a look at the ecomonies of those
countries and you'll see what I'm saying. I don't think the United States can
stay in prosperity with most of the rest of the world in recession. At least
we never have been able to in the past. By the end of this year we should know
what's coming. I also think that being one of the last in, we'll still be one
of the first out.
Joe Nemecek