Re: Power-cut

Iomega-Zip100 has got this build-in, both back-up + scheduling.
Windows95 has got this build-in too, both back-up + scheduling.
Both will store to a zip-file(compressed) wich doesn't take up much
space on your discs.

Converting years of data does take along time, naturaly, because
of the length of the data, however, I noticed the Downloader to be
a very slow updater too. But, great "BUT", it does its jobs correct.

I also use a DOS based converter(from my data-provider), wich
races within seconds through the daily updates, BUT sometimes
misses out on a date or two.
Besides one well-known causer, some Metastock "no-admittance"
files wich MS leaves behind when the program has crashed and
wich then causes the-third-party-converter not to be able to "enter"
on the MS-dat-dop-files for the daily updating, the converter itselve
does not 100% convert either.
So, better of, a bit slower and correct, then to have to manualy
correct and check all over them again.

Best of luck "recovering", Louis.

Regards,
Ton Maas