RE: Power-cut

I gave up local backups because I never remembered to do them.  I currently
back up via the Internet to a server in London.  They bill my credit card
and I've got the system agent programmed to back up nightly.  All of my
MetaStock data as well as other key files are stored there as well.

Unfortunately, I didn't have everything backed up when I lost my C: drive.
Got back all of my MS data and formulae.

It backs everything up nightly after I go to sleep.  If something were to
happen, my worst case scenario is the loss of 1 days data.  And, yes, I was
able to successfully able to recover and download key files from their site.
With my back up tape, I found that after a year or so, they were suspect and
several times, I couldn't even read them.

Regards

Guy