Re: [Fwd: Walker Market Letter - FLASH UPDATE - 5/31/98]

Thanks for the Walker Market-info letter. Very intresting too.

Their other-ways-of-measuring system confirmed what we can
see in most of the indexes and in the usage of other indicators;
Metastocks' build-ins-but-wich-needs-particular-adjustments.

One advantage they have build-in, is that their system includes
the use of measuring intrest rates, expressed in all their 4 systems,
I believe.(Signal Strength-changes-reporting below).

F.i. Russia is current experiencing a 50% CRASH in stock-markets' MTU,
since okt97 HIGH, due to rising intrest-rates(daily intrest-rate 150% !!!!!).
This is a good Buy&Hold opportunity?
Then Gazprom&Lukoil&MoscowTelecom will be best bets.

Regards.
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx