RE: Wish List

I'd vote for Word 7.

My wishes are for improved programming capabilities, such
as:

1. The ability to do more efficient programming.  When
upgrading to MetaStock for Windows from MS for DOS, and
just converting all of my own indicators over, MS for
Windows couldn't handle the calculations without using the
disk drive as a work space.  With the DOS version, you had
the ability to set up a virtual disk and do all of your
calculations on this electronic scratch area.
2. Insert points at which we could add VB subroutines
and/or functions with the ability to access MS data
elements and massage them ourselves.  This way, we can
build self-contained applications.  Right now, we're
restricted to MS Office as our developmental environment.
 Actually, the only thing I can use MetaStock for is
Downloader and then linking it to Excel for calculation
purposes.
3. A DLL which would give us access to MS Data (Date, Open,
High, Low, Close) via Visual Basic.

Anyway, that would help me.

Regards

Guy