Re: Wish List

Hi Everybody,

it seems I trod loose an avalanche with the Wish List. The process of compiling
& ordering proves to be more complicated than I expected. I thought I could just
duplicate the structure (ie. chapters) of the handbook but it turns out that
Your Esteemed Wishes are more diverse and far-reaching than can be accomodated
in such a simple scheme. So I'll have to put on my thinking cap again. I'm sorry
to say that I'll have no time to work on it this weekend; rest assured however
that the project is not forgotten but on the contrary very much alive.

As to the format: I proposed Word97, and I just got 1 - ONE - reaction (thanx
Wolfgang!) asking for a different format: Word 6.0. So, here I pose the question
again: What format? As I see it we have the following options:
1. Plain ASCII/ANSI
2. Word 6.0
3. RTF
4. HTML
Personally I'd prefer Word or RTF, as the handling of such a large document in
ASCII is a royal pain in the 'Most Esteemed' (as people say in Germany).
Question is wether your mail-programs can handle it. So, once again, please send
me a short note stating your preference, or maybe more important, what your
mailer _cannot_ handle.

Have a nice weekend ye all,
Jan Willem Roberts