Re: Metastock interface with Unfair Advantage

My thanks also to those who responded to the UA/MS interface problems.

I rattled the cage enough at UA to get them to call me.  They have several
problems, not all of which they are addressing.  First, the technician (Josh)
who developed UA has left their company.  I don't know when, but it was at
least a couple of months ago.  They now have just one technician with a long
long list of UA problems working on UA, so they are up to their neck in
problems.  Secondly, the technician I talked to was trying to recreate the
problem that I had, using MetaStock 6.0.  I tried to point out to him that my
problem, and others, was with 6.5.  He was still talking about a problem with
MS that was 6.0 and earlier that has been resolved in MS in 6.5.  That CSI
can't afford a copy of MS 6.5 is beyond me.

When UA and its interface with MS works, UA is an excellent data source.

Jim Brewster