Re: Cover call candidate

Michael,

I've been studying covered call writing, and I haven't as yet developed
a comfortable understanding of what all is involved.  I wonder if you
could comment on a few questions.

1. Can I assume that you like the smooth price rise over time?

2. Were you influenced by the near term drop off, relative to the
otherwise smooth rise?

3. Since the out of the money premiums at 55 are only around $.25, what
kind of strategy would you employ to be most profitable.

4. I guess what I'm asking is assuming a continuation of the trend, how
would you see playing this option, and why.

Thanks for sharing.

Leo Karl