Metastock interface with Unfair Advantage

Thanks Jim,Ray,Lionel for the input quite informative. I looked at
Reuters and their Daily Down Loading service to be quite inferior
to Unfair Advantage, thats why I went with UA. A friend of mine
Used Reuters Real time for two years and let them go, went to
FutureSource which I also used, subsequently we both Fired
because of their antiquated program.I have noticed MStock
has lowering their price and offering an incentive for 6.5,
competion is out their. Ray thanks for the Partition Magic info
will look for it this P.M. Thanks and good trading to all Tom Smith