INTC

A while back (can't remember exactly when, because I delete old mail) we had a
discussion on INTC regarding a bearish head and shoulders pattern.  At the
time, the stock had not yet confirmed the pattern by breaking to the downside
through the neckline.  I kinda just forgot about it because I don't play the
downside via a short position.

Well, go look at the chart now.  It is a classic bearish head and shoulders
failure.  This implies a strong move in the opposite direction, or up.  I can
recall only seeing a handful of such patterns.  This is just "FYI."

Jerry