Re: End of day update

I make my downloads at   www.quote.com.
You should subscribe to the BASIC subscription $9.95 a month.
Than you have access to that service and a lot more....
You could chose of text or zip files for a lot of exchanges - not only
US....
Each exchange has their own file.
I convert the text file into metastock with the downloader. I use it
for a long time and it works perfect.
The only problem is that the volume in the files rom quote.com is different
from the
metastock data files(e.g. historical data CD).
One million is 1000000 not as 10000. Check it out - Make a convert
metastock to text
and you will see that the volume isn't real value...
So, if you have made your database with the histo-CD before you have
problems.
I wrote a simple program which makes the correction of the files for me.

Hope it helps!

Juergen

Ps: Thanks for responding!