Re: MestaStock interface with Unfair Advantage Data

CSI completely rebuilds each MStck directory every time you update.

Apparently MStck has been stingy with the new DLL for data conversion
and CSI can't get UA to append. I've also heard this is being solved
soon, I don't really know.

Anyway, if I don't defrag the drive where UA stuff is stored, often,
I get all kinds of weird problems.

Otherwise has been working fine.

Ray Hodge