RE: MS6.4 Demand Index Profit System Test

Augie,

As a fellow engineer, I have a similar fascination with the demand index.
Could you include me in any discoveries with regard to it.

But here is something close to it.  This is home brewed, based on fractal
dimension calculations but with some mistreatment of the theories.

Create a new formula/Indicator and paste the following as the function body:
lperiods:=Input("Long Periods?",2,300,11);
speriods:=Input("Short Periods?",1,300,2);
Log((100+(ROC(C,lperiods,%)))/(100+(ROC(C,speriods,%))));

Hope this helps
Aongus