MestaStock interface with Unfair Advantage Data

Hi:

At times I have problems interfacing my Unfair Advantage (Commodity Systems
Inc.) data with MetaStock 6.5.  When building a new directory (UA calls it a
folder) of securities within UA in MS format, and then attempting to open it
in MS 6.5, MS somehow deletes all of the securities in the directory.  This
happens time and time again, until for some reason it no longer deletes them.
Once I can get either a template or a chart saved in MS for a security in a
new directory, this problem goes away the next time I come back to MS.

CSI/UA tech support says I am the only one on the world with this problem, and
therefore, they are not investigating it.  Has anyone out there had any
problems interfacing UA data with MS 6.5, or any other version of MS for that
matter?

Jim Brewster