Re: Wade Cook

I was also a skeptic, but have enjoyed the tapes and two of Cook's books. I recommend the books. Like the tapes, they are encouraging and motivational. The books are filled with traditional techniques that have been renamed and reexamined so that the books will be more sellable. Cook has made a dry subject readable.
Unfortunately, many a newbie investors that read his books will be burned in the college of experience. So, they will learn like the rest of us.
As data technicions, we know that our reading and learning is never done; certainly not after reading just "The Thoughts and Sayings Wade B. Cook". :^)
Larry

At 09:36 AM 2/17/98 -0800, you wrote: >TheStreet.com did a piece on Cook's seminars last week. They were >very skeptical/critical about his seminar marketing tactics. FWIW, >I've watched his tapes and read the literature and decided to pass. > >Chip >http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts > >---D J Hadley wrote: >> >> A friend of mine just donated to the "Wade Cook Get Rich Now >> Foundation". This is a website, wadecook.com, that can "double" your >> money every 2 - 4 months. Anyone heard of or had any thoughts to >share >> about this guy? >> >> Thx >> >> > >_________________________________________________________ >DO YOU YAHOO!? >Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com > ><<