Re: Wade Cook

I've bought the books and have gone to the seminar (negotiated a group rate
of $1,200 per person; typical rate is around $3,500). If you are a true
novice investor, the seminar might be worth it if you got a very aggressive
discount. But for most investors can gain what little he has to offer from
one of his books. His ideas are not new--he has just popularized them a
bit.

Caution from the books: he claims option plays are as simple taking candy
from a baby--not always the case; secondly all the books are a push to get
you to pay for his Web site or pay for his seminars.