Problem in mantaining a watch list of stocks w/Metastock

I have problems mantaining a watch list on about 30 stocks with the
Metastock program.

I have a setup where I download (via email) all eod quotes NASDAQ,NYSE
and AMEX stocks every day, this quotes are then distributed in their
respective catalogs by a seperate program.

But I would like to do is to have a seperate catalog with about 30
stocks that I like to follow on a daily basis in a seperate catalog.
I have not found any way to do this except manualy copy each security
into my "watch" catalog, as this is extremly tedious.

Do anybody know of any fast way of each day copy the selected
securitys into a seperate catalog?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hans Tore Liland
Bergen - Norway