Re: Why do trading gurus market services?

Why are you afforded this wonderful opportunity to reap a fortune?
Because this genius  has the milk of human kindness flowing thru his
veins and he  wants to share his good fortune with you.  May be some
desire for peer recognition.   There could be a fair amount of GREED
involved.  But  you should always check for the disclaimer, "past
performance cannot be guaranteed in future."  If not, why not?   Finally,
if you  find yourself consumned by an overwhelming feeling of disbelief,
you should follow your guts-- just PASS !!!    T.C.
On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:49:54 -0600 "diamond" <diamond@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Things are quiet at the moment, so here is the question of the day:
>
>I have read many books written by technical analysts, and I have
>visited
>many web sites selling information about good future prospects in
>stocks,
>and I have seen many ads concerning a seminar for teaching winning
>stock/futures trading systems.
>
>1. The one question that always comes to my mind first is, *why* would
>anyone who was making money on the stock/futures market, need to
>market
>anything?
>2. If I had a good system, and I was making a good profit every
>trading day
>of the week, it seems to me that I would be on the computer every
>trading
>day making trades. Why would I waste my time doing anything else that
>made
>me *less money* for my time?
>3. Why are these people not rich?
>
>(Side note: A man called me the other day at my office and offered to
>teach
>me a winning futures trading system for only $5000.00. I guess I'll
>never
>know if I passed up a bargain or not.)
>

>Regards
>Zane Kori
>Abilene, TX
>
>*exas

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]