Re: Why do trading gurus market services?

I have queried this many time also.  I have concluded that after they have
made their mark, either with great trades or good books, money is not the
major factor.  Like actors, sports figures, politicians.......it is
recognition.  After you have made your mark, you want others to know what
you have discovered and developed.  Sure, there is an interest in sharing
for the betterment of traders, but recognition is the driving force.
Anyone who has attended a workshop by George Lane, Tom Demark, Curtis
Arnold or Larry Williams,  will understand.

Al Taglavore