Re: Trading gurus-Jeff Cooper Hit&Run

Someone commented about Jeff Cooper already selling 250,000 Hit & Run
trading books. Yikes.

I'd say it's a great idea, wonderful execution on his book, it has a
nice cover, but has anyone plugged his formulas into metastock? I did.

As a visual medium, metastock is great. When you look at the hit and run
signals, I for one had to scratch my head. You call these tradeable
signals? Frankly, pass me the dartboard again. Of coarse, in his
defense, Mr. Cooper does filter his signals for momentum etc., but golly
- give me a fast stochastic against a trend, a "rally with volume"
indicator (MS6.5), and believe it or not, I'd say you've got a 500%
improvement over his Hit and Run (or his latest-momentum) techniques.
Toss in some smart money management, stop/limit order ability to buy
above below current bar and voila, here's the makings of a new book -
Hit & Run Improved! I wonder if it would sell 250,000 copies?