Re: Trading gurus-Jeff Cooper Hit&Run

Steve:

Why dont you write this book?  It sounds like a good idea.

I can relate to your comments about Cooper's book. I feel the same way when
I read books of this tripe.  Some years ago I read the 1st or 2nd edition
of a random walk down wall street.  The technique seemed to lead to buy
high sell low.  As Paul Fisher and Warren Buffett have written/said the
random walk idea is nonsense.

Lionel Issen