Re: From Spain, asking for an opinion

>	A few weeks ago I heard about another programm call "Omnitrader"
>(also, I have read some e-mails about it in this List). I have
>downloaded a Demo (is not really a demo, but a presentation of the
>programm) and read the information that Nirvana (the seller) send to
>me by airmail.
>
>	It looks good, but before buying it I would like to know if any of
>you use also Omnitrader and if you find it good and helpful.
>
>	JMM
>	Jose Maria Molina
>	Madrid, Spain, Europe
>	Cacatua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omnitrader? A very nice program (when it's not crashing), it's very
slick, very fast - but beyond that it's just about useless. A dartboard
would work just as well. I've got a copy of v3.1 with the book and
videos I can sell you at half the Nirvana cost. I've kept upgrading from
the original hoping that some use would come of it, but no such luck.