Re: entry indicator

You could try to find some value outside your system rules, such as R2,
that is related to the conditions present when your first trade usually
takes place.  You might have to find a range for the value by using < & >
symbols.  You could then reference this formula instead of your trading
rules.  Key to it is finding some indicator that works.

At 01:11 PM 2/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks, but it doesn't deal with the identical condition recurring after
>entry, and I need to avoid specifying  the number of bars.
>
>Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C. Canada
>
>Rui Marques wrote:
>>
>> I didnt elaborate on this (no time), but had one idea. Why not use the
>> precise condition that defines the entry to get the entry indicator?
Example:

>> Entry = c > mov(c,20,s)
>> indicator = alert (C>mov(c,20,s), _number_of_desired_days_)
>>
>> Does it work?

RXR