Re: entry indicator

Thanks RXR, but the difficulty is to find a marker that occurs only at
the time the trade is entered, and at no other time.

The more I think about it the more sure I am that the solution, if there
is one, is to be found in the System Tester itself.  During a test the
System Tester writes a file with information about the trades.  If this
data could be accessed as it is being read, then it could be used to
calculate the exit rule.  I will take it up with Equis.  Otherwise it is
back to Excel.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada