Unidentified subject!

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#c0e0c0>
<DIV><FONT size=5>
<P>Due to a developing interest in futures trading, I am currently reading a
book written by Curtis Arnold in which he promotes a trading system entitled
PPS. His system, although weakened by an element of pattern recognition
requiring subjective interpretation (in my opinion), is nonetheless
sensible.</P>
<P>I would appreciate receiving any comments concerning this system or author
that anyone participating in this group would care to
share.</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Feb 05 08:05:36 1998