From: L. A. Baker <louab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Thursday, February 05, 1998 8:37 AM

Due to a developing interest in futures trading, I am currently reading a
book written by Curtis Arnold in which he promotes a trading system
entitled PPS. His system, although weakened by an element of pattern
recognition requiring subjective interpretation (in my opinion), is
nonetheless sensible.

I would appreciate receiving any comments concerning this system or author
that anyone participating in this group would care to share.