[amibroker] Re: HOW TO PLOT PRICE, MACD, STOCHASTIC ON ONE CHART?

Got it and thanks.  I will do it now.  I am hoping that I can right click on first chart, change parameters and see all 3 charts change as I move parameter bars around.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/