Re: [amibroker] Required AFL code

// sar TS
  accel = Param("Acceleration", 0.02, 0, 1, 0.001);
  mx = Param("Max. acceleration", 0.2, 0, 1, 0.001);

  f_sar = SAR(accel,mx);

  colordots = IIf(f_sar < L,colorBrightGreen,IIf(f_sar >
H,colorRed,colorWhite));

  Buy = Cross(C,f_sar); Buy = Ref(Buy,-1); BuyPrice = O;
  Sell = Cross(f_sar,C); Sell = Ref(Sell,-1); SellPrice = O;

  SetBarsRequired(-2,-2);
  SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);
  Plot(C,"\nClose",colorWhite,64);
  Plot(f_sar,"\nf_sar",colordots,styleDots|styleNoLine);

  PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-15);
  PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowUpArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,L,-15);

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,BuyPrice,0);

  PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-15);
  PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowDownArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,H,-15);

PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,SellPrice,0);

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/