[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

My liquidity filter is pretty simple, I screen by average 10-day volume * average 10-day price to determine the dollar value of capital flowing through a given security per day.  I then require that the position I want to take be no more than between about .1%-.25% of that daily flow.  There is a range there depending on if the system buys the open or close, limit or market orders, contrarian vs. trend following, etc.  I have no minimum price or volume requirement per say as individual requirements although I only trade the major exchanges.

Now the clever among us will point out that when backtesting this using split and dividend adjusted data, these numbers are inaccurate because a split adjusted price will tend to be lower than the raw price at the time of the historic trade.  This is a true and valid criticism, along with survivorship bias and all the other problems that arise with backtests.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/