[amibroker] Re: testing multiple systems simultaneously

I have read RV some time ago but need to revisit for sure.  I do find the discussion of optimalF extremely stimulating but one of my main rules in trading is "know thyself" and I know I am far too conservative to trade anywhere near it.  I am acutely aware of where my drawdown pain threshold is and I position size a particular system to where the maximum historic system drawdown lies just within my pain threshold (15%).

My experience however is that when trading multiple systems, my total account drawdowns are usually much less than a particular system drawdown when trading multiple systems from the same equity pool so my objective in starting this discussion was to try and discover a technique that would allow me to trade each individual system more aggressively to take advantage of this observation.

I may have 1 system that risk 1% of equity per trade and another that risk 1.5% per trade.  Perhaps by testing (and trading) them together, I discover I can trade each at 1.5% and 2% respectively and still keep my expected account drawdowns well within my pain threshold.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/