[amibroker] Re: Curious what most people use AmiBroker for? What kind of trading or usage?

My dictionary says a genius is a person with EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT  creative or intellectual powers i.e. something more than just  great.

IMO we use the word far too readily in modern society ... I reserve it for someone who makes a mark on the World stage, like Da Vinci, Einstein. Mozart etc.

I don't think stock market trading qualifies as a great endeavour that is significant to world events but the only 'trader' I know who stands head and shoulders above the rest is Ralph Vince.

In my trading I have benefited off the back of Vince, software developers, forum members and other traders etc and then springled in some of my own work, of a minor nature.

It is quite normal to have, and use, our creative faculties and to be influenced by the work of our peers ..... "no man/woman is an island".

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/