Re: [amibroker] Re: Curious what most people use AmiBroker for? What kind of trading or usage?

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Curious what most people use AmiBroker for? What kind of trading or usage?
  • From: Dennis Brown <see3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:28:10 -0400

Genius does not imply great world shattering results.  Only that the
genius has far above average creative or intellectual abilities.  He
may choose to apply those abilities in any area, or on none, or
squander them in selfish pursuits if he/she chooses.  For an
intellectual genius the normal "standard" is set at an IQ of 150.
However, a savant might only excel in a very narrow area and still be
a genius for that.

Someone with very creative and intellectual powers may choose to apply
them to trading and even to trading algorithms in AmiBroker.  Who can
say for sure.  Especially if they keep their work hidden from the
public.

BR,
Dennis