[amibroker] Re: A shorter syntax to reference past elements of array

I guess that begs the question as to why could these value not be
referenced as part of the array values stored for these values?

I am sure there are things that I don't understand about the language
parser...

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/surveys?id=2828485

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/