Re: [amibroker] Editing many Include files

Thank you all for the quick an helpful suggestions.  It will take me a
bit to explore them all.

Only using a virtual PC for AmiBroker, and using a Mac for everything
else, I was unfamiliar with all the possible good solutions suggested,
and most are free.  I looked at the websites of each suggested
product.  Notepad++ is interesting as an open source editor with many
features I have seen requested for the Formula editor.  It would be
interesting to see something like this directly adapted for use with
AFL (including all the syntax coloring).  Perhaps this has already
been done?

It seems that it would be far easier to support this editor as a
standard for advanced users than beg TJ to spend valuable development
time adding the same features into the Formula editor.  Since it is
open source, perhaps TJ or another C++ wizard could just add the
specific Formula editor stuff into a custom version of Notepad++ (or
visa versa for TJ).

Herman you have asked for TJ to open up the formula editor for add-
ons, and add features like syntax folding, etc.  This would be the
ultimate for add-ons with open source.

Ok, I am off to download and try things out for a while.  Suggested
programs:

Ultraedit
Textcrawler
TexRep