Thank you for listening to the arguments from all sides.

Best regards,
Dennis

On Feb 16, 2009, at 3:50 AM, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Hello,

No, it was not #1239 alone, the "blank area" extension was subject to following
suggestions:
 #1516, #1500, #1239, #982, #808, #561, #430
They were mostly duplicates.

They all spoke about blank area but each in a different way.
That's the problem - everyone wants it different and you can not please everyone.

Therefore I have to come up with solution that addresses all often contradicting and inconsistent
suggestions in a way that make sense (more or less).
If I were implementing things exactly in a way people suggested them, the program would
be complete mess because of contradictory requirements.

Therefore you can not expect that actually yours gets implemented
in exactly the way you wanted it to be, because there are 10000 other users  and everyone has
different (opposite?) opinion.

So, the final choice is mine, and it is me who decides how to implement it that is easy to use
for majority and makes sense for me.

I am keen to hear the feedback and it is appreciated, but you need
to understand that the list opinion is very small portion of all feedback I get
and there are lots of things happening off-list, so making judgements from list activity would
not give you whole or correct picture.

I appreciate the feedback that tells if you like some feature or not or what is bad with current solution,
however it is after all my program, so let me decide what is implemented, when and how
and what I can mark as implemented or not.

Also - please do use the Feedback Center http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/ to comment on any feature.
I asked for that thousands of times and people just ignore that.

About a week ago I added the following line to the FOOTER of every post on this list:

>TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
>(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

Posting on the list creates huge mess as list is disconnected.
If you use feedback center then comments are connected to the issue you are commenting on,
if you use the list - it is just noise.

I consider this as closed subject, it has already been decided what will be implemented.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com