[amibroker] Re: US-Stocks new AB Database

This is going to be very helpful!

I have one question. After I extracted the stocks.zip file, picked US-
Stocks folder in AB and created a new database, one fo the nine
sectors doesn't show sector name, although it does have 5 industry
groups (such as "gas utility") under it.

Does someone else have the same issue? Any suggestion how to fix it
(might be a typo in the format of the extracted files)?

Thanks,

HL

**** IMPORTANT ****