[amibroker] US-Stocks new AB Database

A new AB database of US Stocks (Yahoo Finance extract) has been
posted at http://www.icc-az.com/icc-az/amibroker.aspx. The files have
been updated as of 7 Feb 2009. Included are the Amibroker US-Stocks
database, an Excel spreadsheet and the Broker.* files (if needed).

This is a 'plain vanilla' database/spreadsheet, meaning there is only
stocks in it, no ETF or other items. I ran out of time trying to get
this out and have not included them.

Additionally, the XLS files has the VBA code to run the extraction
and AB updates for those of you that want to run your own updates. I
started it originally in C#, then got numerous requests for it in
VB6, VB.NET and VBA. So, the VBA people won out...

This is not great coding, but I wanted to get it out as it has been
over a year since the last update. For those that know VBA, it should
be pretty easy to follow. For those that don't, please do not email
me asking how it works. Please note that this uses early binding for
the AB handing.

Over the next few months (as time permits), I'll add in ETF and other
items as I go and update the code with comments. Those that do
develop can do this on their own of course.

Sorry this took so long...
Jim

**** IMPORTANT ****