[amibroker] Re: US-Stocks new AB Database

I don't know what you did but if you do the following it will work.
The folder "US Stocks" is the database. After you unzip take that
folder (intact) and place in the AmiBroker Program ... under programs.
Then when you open AmiBroker go to Tools>Preferences and open (under
Data) the new US Stocks database, by scrolling down to it. Note: if
you current one has the same name rename it or the new one. This is
the simple way and has always worked for me.  If you want to remove
the ".OB" or "Pink Sheet" stocks do that by identifying them in the
Spreadsheet and make a watch list of them so they can be removed by
Amibroker.

Dick H

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/