Re: [amibroker] Why Amibroker support is not responding

Dear Pavel,

You need to calm down as everything is OK and let me explain why:

First of all, support is responding to all your enquiries.
We however do not experience such problem, therefore support
is first trying to determine your configuration or any other local
problem that you may have. We will continue looking into your individual
problem and as soon as the reason is found and pinpointed, we could fix it.
That's pretty normal way of doing things:
a) reproduction of the problem on our end
b) isolation of the problem (where and why it happens?)
c) location in the code
d) fix

We are currently at stage a) with you. The support channel will continue
working with you to solve any problem you may have.

Second thing, the company is in perfect shape. For me the recession
can take 5 years or more. In fact after short drop in October, the sales make new records now,
probably because people find out that they can have superior software
for fraction of a price of other solutions. That's pretty normal that in tough times
people are more price-sensitive and enjoy the huge technical advantage of AmiBroker
at extremely fair price.

You are relatively new customer and you apparently
are not aware of the release cycle. Yes there are periods where new betas
are coming every week, but ...
AFTER official release (which happened in fact quite recently) I take a BREAK
from development activities.

So the sole reason for not having new betas recently is the fact that I
took BREAK from development to spend time with family (I may remind you
that there was Christmas, New Year holidays plus 2 week winter vacation season
for our children).

Yes, contrary to what somebody may think, I am a human, not robot,
so from time to time I take a break.

There are also activities that you don't see because they are not directed
to general public and happen behind the scenes. One of such activity
is creation of interface to one of the largest Polish brokerages.
Such moves are invisible to non-Polish users but contribute greatly
to growing user base and growing cash flow.

So relax a bit and cheer up.

If you have a free minute, you may check what the latest
"innovation" from Microsoft Research does with popular songs:
http://timesonline.typepad.com/technology/2009/02/top-20-tracks-r.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com