Re: [amibroker] Re: update Saturn uranus opposition .

1967: The Summer of Love

Yuki

N~> On 2/5/09, Natasha ~~!!! <ghostship.blackparrot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>    Hi,
>>
>>    Saturn and Uranus will be exactly opposite each other on February 5,
>> forming what is known as an 'opposition' in astrology -- two planets
>> positioned 180 degrees apart. This is the second of five such oppositions
>> that started on November 4, 2008, and it will continue until July 26,
>> 2010. These oppositions always come in a cycle, and happen approximately
>> every 45 years. The last time these two planets formed oppositions was 1965
>> to 1967, and before that from 1918 to 1920.
>>
>>   Saturn and Uranus are mortal enemies .
>>
>>  events : during previous times :
>>
>>    1965 ~ 68 Vietnam war ...
>>  .
>>
>> Apr 1, 1965 9:07 AM (Mar 23 to Apr 10) Sat 11 Pis 37 Oppos Ura 11 Vir
>> 37    ~ on the pisces virgo AXIs opposition
>>
>>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>  1920 ~18 .. world war ... nearly ends but note ::: IN 1918 ~
>>
>>   October 6: Yugoslavia declares independence from Austria-Hungary.
>> • October 7: Poland declares independence.
>> • October 23 - November 24: With one eye on the forthcoming peace
>> negotiations, Italy attacks in the Vittoria Veneto Offensive. Some success.
>> (IF)
>> • October 26: Ludendorff resigns.
>> • October 28: German sailors and fleet mutiny at Kiel; Czechoslovakia
>> declares independence from Austria-Hungary.
>> • October 30: Turkey agrees an armistice with the allies.
>> • November 1: Hungary declares independence from Austria.
>> • November 3: Austria and Hungary agree an armistice with the allies.
>> • November 9: Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates.
>> • November 11: Armistice Day. At the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th
>> month, Germany signs an armistice with the Allies. The war is officially
>> over.
>>

>> Russian Civil War (1917–1921) · Check this out : and current Russia
>> condition .
>>
>> Armenian–Azerbaijani War (1918–1920) ..
>>
>>  Oct 1, 1918 5:02 PM (Sep 22 to Oct 11) Sat 24 Leo 14 Oppos Ura 24 Aqu 14
>> ~ On the leo aquarius axis ..
>>
>>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>      Please check out NOV 4 2008 ~ this was the day when the first of the
>> five oppositions took place .. check the indices ... note the plunge .
>>
>>  The second of them is tomorrow on the virgo  pisces axis ..
>>     pisces the fish ..
>>
>>     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>     Time to be very very short indeed .I think the president is going to be
>> very surprised by Main street to his package soon .Note ,every one got
>> independence  on the leo aquarius axis ... in 1918 ... and aquarius is full
>> of planets this time of year .THE SUN lord of LeO , is in aquarius ...
>>
>>   ~~~~~~~~
>>
>>      Markets ??  7200 on the dow ... very soon nonwithstanding that
>> mathematical calculation that even if all the financials in teh dow were to
>> go to Zero it would fall by just 300 points ..

N~>     Warm Regards;
N~>       ``````  Natasha !!!
N~> To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's
N~> real power.
N~>    "When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion -
N~> when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from
N~> men who produce nothing – when you see money flowing to those who deal, not
N~> in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and pull
N~> than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them
N~> against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a
N~> self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed."  ~ 1857 Ayn R. ~
N~> Atlas Shrugged

**** IMPORTANT ****