[amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?

-
Another user preference on the excess report columns
- How NOT to show all the built-in metrics
For consideration:

To solve this problem I presently open AA Report Explorer before back
testing.

I then drag closed all the colums I do not need leaving visible the
six (or whatever) I want. I then leave the report open all day and
after any back test click the # column brings last to the top of
page. All brilliant, I have exactly what I need except if I could
save that report setting as easily as I can save my AA Settings in
the xxxxx.ABS file it would be perfect.

The file could be loaded as easily as is the ABS file and the file
name that is loaded should then appear in the blue window title bar.

Would also like to see the ABS filename appear in the AA window blue
title bar, I use several and there is no easy way to see what is
loaded, so when in doubt need to load again..

Brian

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> OK, since it seems to be "hot" feature, I will make it really easy
in 5.21

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com