Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?

  • To: Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:20:38 -0500

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?

Thank you Tomasz, as so many times before you are actually "listening in real-time" :-) this can't be said for many other software venders.

You can be assured that this new feature would be used by virtually everyone.

Thanks again and best regards,

herman

**** IMPORTANT ****