[amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

Unfortunatelly that's true (and it happens more frequently than what
we might expect).
Nevertheless, I think it is still usefull...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> If only people are willing to respect categories. Somehow,
AmiQuote questions land here
amiquote list http://www.egroups.com/messages/amiquote
> "Human factor" is what counts.
>
> Best regards,