[amibroker] Re: Data importing help please

Hello imorf69,

I don't use CT but I am a little familiar with the product:

Isn't the format of the daily files either Metastock or CSV?

If MS then you should only need to save the daily file in a common
folder and use AB's Metastock plugin to 'read' them seamlessly.

Also automating common tasks like file download/save etc can be done,
fro example, using scripting if you are programming orientated (there
has been past discussion and examples of this are around or possibly
someone will give you a lead if you are interested).

I think there are also GUI programs, for nonprogrammers, that can be
used to autodownload/save the files - like using macros in excel
(once again there was some examples given in the past/if you indicate
a specific interest you might get a fresh lead).

Plus - the CT owner is very AB aware - possibly he can help you (I
tried a historical CD from CT and it was quite well presented and the
historical data was in native AB format or at least seamless so CT is
AB friendly).

brian_z