RE: [amibroker] The Perfect (?!) AmiBroker Setup [ was Vista 64...]

For a while I used Paragon Drive backup. But, since my
laptop does not recognize external USB or eSATA drives I had
to store the image on a networked drive (on my main
computer).

Except, I had to jump thru the hoops to try make it
recognize my networked drive for restore purposes.

I finally gave up on Paragon and started using Norton Ghost.
Not only does it recognize by itself what is available on
the network, it is also much faster and the images are much
smaller than Paragons. In high compression mode it takes
less than 15 minutes to backup 25 GB into 8.7GB image.

I had the "opportunity" to try it out in real life to do a
bare metal restore. No problems! One of only 2 Symantec
products worthwhile bothering with.

Joseph Biran