[amibroker] The Perfect (?!) AmiBroker Setup [ was Vista 64...]

In my painful search for the optimum AmiBroker setup I decided that I want:

1) a non-destructive procedure for upgrading of OS, AmiBroker, and other software. This means that the previous
environments remain fully functional until the new software is proven and fully functional.
2) Only two computers, one for development and one for trading.
2) Single multiple monitor display/working center (no more rolling around in my chair!).
3) Multi-OS capability, perhaps on separate hard disks. So that I can test Vista 32/64, XP 32/64/professional, or
whatever comes along without risk and loss of time.
4) Separate hard disk for stock data and afl; readable by all OSs.
5) easy cloning to facilitate creating a new setup, first in partition and later to separate HD.
6) Backup hard disk in development-system, with secondary backup on networked trading computer.

Hard disks have become as cheap as memory and using several of them reduces media-risk.

Googling a bit I found Acronis Disk Director Suite
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/multibooting.html
I use/respect Acronis and would expect this product to work. The price ($49) is reasonable so the financial risk is small and they it is compatible with XP/Vista 64
bits.

Anyone using the above mentioned Acronis Multiboot software?

Anyone see flaws in the above computer setup?

#### Is it possible to have AmiBroker data on a separate hard disk and access it from other HDs/OSs? ####

Herman

--
Best regards,
 psytek